Very good hotel, perhaps a little out of the way for the city but close to the beach. Good rooms well decorated, spotlessly clean with very comfortable beds. Polite staff nothing is to much trouble, the restaurant is very good, try the tasting menu fantastic value, but you do need to be hungry!!! There is a lovely pool on the roof for when the weather is good, should think it would be great to slip into it after a hard days shopping. Will go back next time in Barcelona and most likely
eat in their restaurant each night it's that good, which is unusual for a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in a ideal location in the Villa Olimpica neighbourhood, close to the beaches and next to the city centre.The H10 Marina Barcelona is a unique hotel thanks to its range of services and facilities which include its Skyline terrace with pool and spectacular views of the city (Bar opened during summer season), its Despacio Spa Centre (16€ p.p. & day), its Dionissos Restaurant with signature cuisine, its spacious multi-purpose meeting rooms and Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, H10 Hotels, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Marina Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel Catalonia