The hotel is very conveniently located. It is clean. The staff are professional, helpful, cheerful and speak good English. The inconveniences are the noise from the street on the weekend nights, and the fact that Wifi is available only in the lobby. Considering the ease of transport on the Metro, it might be better to stay in a quieter neighbourhood (at a better price) and commute. I would not recommend it for people who have to get work done while in town. But it was a good enough choice for a first holiday in Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auto Hogar Hotel is located in the most centric zone of Barcelona, 10 minutes walking distance to Las Ramblas Boulevard, the port and Plaza España, a place of celebration of fairs and congresses, filled with non stop fun and entertainment, the traditional theater’s area all around Paral•lel avenue, the beach, the Gothic quarter, restaurants and the Olympic harbor; all at walking distance. The Hotel also has a historic cafe / restaurant Café Español, a meeting place in the Paral•lel’s area. There is parking in the same building. In early 2013, it completed the refurbish of the 153 rooms in the Hotel, equipped with new stylish furniture, full bathrooms, climate controlled, direct telephone line and television, select rooms include private balconies with a lovely view of Barcelona. The meeting room Teatre, with capacity for 30 persons, where you can organize all kind of events, from business meetings to social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Auto Hogar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auto Hogar Barcelona
- Auto Hogar Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Auto Hogar Barcelona, Catalonia