We loved the hotel and enjoyed our stay very much. The staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. The room was very nice and spotless. The buffet breakfast was very impressive and all the staff there were very nice. We ate in the restaurant one night and the food was first class, the only fault was that the restaurant was very quiet but again the staff were lovely.
We loved the locaton as it was only a short walk to the centre. We would have no hesitation in recommending the Catalonia Berna to our friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Eixample1864 is located in the heart of Barcelona, close to Passeig de Gracia and only a few minutes away from Plaza Catalunya and the city's old quarter. The hotel is situated in one of the first residential buildings built in Barcelona's Eixample district by Catalan architect Josep Cerda. Built in 1864 in an eclectic style of classical inspiration, it has been classified as a historic monument. The hotel is furnished in a modern and elegant style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Catalonia Eixample 1864 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Berna Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Berna
- Catalonia Eixample 1864 Barcelona