This hotel was exceptionally quiet , esp as we had a room with a view over the street, double glazed doors , that we could open and embrace the city, The location was awesome only 3 blocks from the main street , and attractions. Safe to walk home to. Only complaint and its not really a complaint but we arrived at 1430hrs , to be told room wasn't ready, however a phone call to house keeping and we were checked iin very quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Eixample1864 is located in the heart of Barcelona, close to Passeig de Gracia and only a few minutes away from Plaza Catalunya and the city's old quarter. The hotel is situated in one of the first residential buildings built in Barcelona's Eixample district by Catalan architect Josep Cerda. Built in 1864 in an eclectic style of classical inspiration, it has been classified as a historic monument. The hotel is furnished in a modern and elegant style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Eixample 1864 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Berna Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Berna
- Catalonia Eixample 1864 Barcelona