Nice clean hotel in a great location, about 10 mins,walk to cataluyna square. Very central, you can catch metro from catluyna sqare to all the main attractions in the city.
Rooms standard for large european cities, well maintained,clean.best rooms on inside, not on the road side, no airconditioning in the winter months, including march, not very cold so you must open the window for air,so best to get a room on the inside, no noise from the road
Breakfast very good andservice is great and very friendly. It is a small hotel, so no overcrowding.
All the staff speak good english. I recommend this hotel. Great features for central hotel in a very big and popular city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Eixample1864 is located in the heart of Barcelona, close to Passeig de Gracia and only a few minutes away from Plaza Catalunya and the city's old quarter. The hotel is situated in one of the first residential buildings built in Barcelona's Eixample district by Catalan architect Josep Cerda. Built in 1864 in an eclectic style of classical inspiration, it has been classified as a historic monument. The hotel is furnished in a modern and elegant style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Eixample 1864 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Berna Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Berna
- Catalonia Eixample 1864 Barcelona