Very good location - almost walking distance from Plaza de Catalunya. Friendly staff. Room big enough, even with big terrace. Good buffet breakfast. Rooms clean, although here and there the hotel needs some refreshment. Air condition a little bit too noisy (but maybe this was only in my room). Still good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Eixample1864 is located in the heart of Barcelona, close to Passeig de Gracia and only a few minutes away from Plaza Catalunya and the city's old quarter. The hotel is situated in one of the first residential buildings built in Barcelona's Eixample district by Catalan architect Josep Cerda. Built in 1864 in an eclectic style of classical inspiration, it has been classified as a historic monument. The hotel is furnished in a modern and elegant style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Splitty, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Eixample 1864 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Berna Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Berna
- Catalonia Eixample 1864 Barcelona