A group of 10 family and friends stayed here last week to celebrate a special birthday.
The younger members (18-28) thought the decor was a bit of a joke and said it was like staying in a dolls house! The older members (60+) loved the ornate furnishings, which made the hotel quirkily unique.
We were all in agreement about:-
Position, 5minute walk from major attractions.
Cleanliness, hotel is spotlessly clean and linen and towels changed daily.
Staff, the staff were extremely helpful and polite and oozed a certain pride about their hotel.
The 24/7 buffet, came in very handy for hot and cold drinks and light snacks. Yes, it was the same every day but it filled a hole. I think if the breakfast buffet had offered hot food, it would have made an enormous difference.
Overall we enjoyed our stay and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others but it's not really the type of place for young people or children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small hotel. Best location in Barcelona on las Ramblas. Rooms perfectly equipped. All day buffet, soft drinks, internet and wi-fi access for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Continental Palacete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Palacete Barcelona, Catalonia
- Continental Palacete Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Continental Palacete