“Magnificent”

FC Barcelona Football Match at Camp Nou
Ranked #8 of 745 things to do in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This gigantic stadium is the largest soccer stadium in Europe, with a seating capacity of 100,000.
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Had to opportunity to visit this stadium both empty and full during a match. In both occasions it was magnificent to happen to be there. Watching Barca playing home live from the stadium is something everyone should do at least once in a lifetime. The museum is packed is exhibits, trophies and memorabilia. The museum alone shows a great a lot about the success of this team. A visit is not complete unless you visit the Barca Store. Nowadays they make a tour of the ground, gym, dressing rooms etc. I look forward to my return to take the tour too. The only down side is getting a ticket for the classico, next to impossible.

Write a ReviewReviews (30,087)

Reviewed April 23, 2013

If you are a football fan, goint to Camp Nou is like going to a cathedral. Watching Barca is magical. Stadium is good--but only nonalcholic beer during games. Getting back to your hotel is not easy, so I rate this only a VG. Reserve a taxi for the trip after the final whistle.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I am a student at the University of Alabama in the States. I went to a FC Barcelona - Madrid soccer game. There were so many people, cheering on their team, I loved it. It made me fee like I was watching an Alabama football game. I recommend it to everywhere. It is a big part of their culture. Talk to the people around you. Especially the younger people as they are more likely to speak English. Be aware, they stop selling food at halftime!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Camp Nou a great experience for all football lover's well worth the 23 euros entrance fee start off in the museum working your way through the changing rooms to the directors lounge using the players tunnel onto pitch side. One bit of advice do the tour yourself as the guided tour seemed to be rushed we had three tours pass us and it took us two hours.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I went there with a bunch of friends to watch the Barcelona vs AC Milan game on March 12th 2013. We had a great time ! The stadium is amazing. Barcelona won which made being there in person all the more special.