“excellent stadium tour”

Camp Nou
Ranked #10 of 753 things to do in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This gigantic stadium is the largest soccer stadium in Europe, with a seating capacity of 100,000
Reviewed October 4, 2012

In 2006 me and my dad went on the tour as well. The stadium is very interesting Uefa Five star stadium i ever went too in my life. The staff was helpful and polite with good football experience as well. I shall come back again seeing the match or have a tour again.

Write a ReviewReviews (31,413)
All reviews
in 129 reviews
"own pace"
in 242 reviews

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Buy tickets at the ticket mater web site. It is in English and self explanatory. Use your credit card and use the same card to print your tickets at lecaxia ATm machines.
Easier to buy tickets if the home game is agains a low ranking team

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have just got back from a weekend away with my wife in Barcelona. As a massive football fan I wanted to visit the stadium and my wife reluctantly agreed to go with me!
The tour was brilliant. The museum was great for a football fan but my wife also really enjoyed the tour and was surprised at how good a time she had.
We got to see the changing rooms, press areas, walk down the tunnel, go pitchside, go unto the press viewing gallery and also into the stands. The ground is amazing and I can only imagine what the atmosphere would be like at an actual game.
I would definitely recommend it and although it may be primarily a guy thing I think girls will also enjoy the day as did my wife.

1  Thank SJ30UK
Reviewed October 3, 2012

It´s incredible how they take seriously not just playing soccer but the huge complex to study, learn ethic behavior and, of course, soccer. Unfortunatly I did not watch a game... Maybe next time!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 3, 2012

One of the best football tours I have been on. A truly amazing stadium and getting to touch the grass that Messi plays on and the changing rooms and players tunell. Fantastic experience is walking through the player tunnel onto the pitch with the Barcelona crowd and music being played in the background. The museum is amazing where you can watch all of Barcelonas famous matches. I also went to the stadium on a match day when they were playing Valencia. Great atmosphere although I didn't go to the game because my partner wanted to see different things. Nou camp is a MUST see for football fans