“Good ice cream, great service ”
Review of DelaCrem

DelaCrem
Ranked #2 of 266 Coffee & Tea in Barcelona
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Eixample
Description: Craft, creamy, natural ice cream. Considered one of the best ice cream place in Spain, DelaCrem has a small parlor, with annex workshop where we work our products daily, in one of the most emblematic pedestrian streets of Barcelona. Also serves excellent coffee, more than 10 varieties of tea and has a great selection of artisan bakery and confectionery. The sun terrace invites you to breakfast, have a coffee or snack ... And always, in random moment to savor what has been considered "the best ice cream in Barcelona" by TimeOut magazine
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

After dinner we decided to go ahead and have an ice cream, i had a pistachio and blueberry cone and my sister had a dulche de leche and licorice cone , the lady serving us proposed us to have half and half flavors and also made us try them before making our choice, two ice creams an espresso and a smile under 7?

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

In Barcelona for 4 days and had to visit twice. So many sweet things to try, a good selection of drinks. A great way to spend your siesta!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

A TA find, we tracked this place down having read the reviews! Lovely outdoor seating area, and some seats inside too. Nicely decorated, and lots of pleasant staff.
So many flavours; they were happy to let you have a little try to help you decide! Eventually decided on mango and dulce de leche. The mango was fantastic! Little more expensive than the usual, 4euros for a two scoop cone, but it is amazing ice cream, so definitely visit if you can!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

As someone else mentioned, gelato is one of those items I seek out any time I am on vacation. 99% of the time I am disappointed by what looks like real gelato but ends up being fancy looking ice cream. This places is not an impostor....this place is the real deal. I have been chasing the dragon ever since I had gelato in Italy several years back. DemiCrem brought me back to that time and is now my new dragon to chase.

The women that served us (not sure if the owner) was extremely helpful with my broken spanish and all. My only regret is that we found this place on our last day. I debated missing our early morning flight just so I could have another scoop before heading back stateside.

They close early so plan accordingly. I would post pictures but I finished my ice cream before the thought of taking a picture even entered my mind.

2  Thank Kevin V
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

tasty sweets, good coffe, teas. pleasurent prices.vand situartered in the center of the city. small and tasty place :)