Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
$49
View deal
Priceline$54
Booking.com$55
Hurb$58
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights. Helpful receptionist in arrival. Rooms are clean apart from some cobwebs up high. Bathroom very good, modern and high power shower. Bed very comfortable. I was surprised they came in and did a very thorough clean each day. Excellent breakfast buffet, so much choice. Walls are very thin so you would benefit from ear plugs. We were woken each morning at 7am as we were near reception and this is when people starting asking for advice. We didn't mind as we were getting up for sightseeing anyway. Recommended for location.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2017

The room was tidy and adequate for my purposes. Included breakfast was okay. Unfortunately my room was one of those that could be opened to an adjoining room but with only a thin door between. The first night my neighbors were quite noisy and up really late. Ear plugs were not sufficient and finally donned my noise cancelling headphones but those are not really comfortable for sleep. The second night was much quieter.

Yes, I would stay there again but I'd make sure my room was better situated.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2017

3 of us stayed in 1 single and 1 double room for 5 nights:
Positives - Excellent price, very clean, great shower, really helpful reception staff especially Dani who gave great recommendations. Great location, out of the main tourist drag, but with lots of "local" restaurants and bars in the area, and really close to the San Pau Metro stop
Negatives - Walls are thin, you can hear people in the room next to you. Each floor has a tiled atrium, which does amplify any sound.
To us the excellent price more than reflected the sound issue and we would definitely re visit!.

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank toby187
Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

Location is excellent, but hotel is dated, light switch in bathroom hanging off the wall, shower dripped all night and you can hear everything that is said in other rooms. We were opposite the cleaners closet so was woke up early every morning. But for what we paid it was excellent value so long as you've read the reviews and know what to expect. Due to price and location I'd stay here again for a few nights

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 6, 2017

I found almost everything that i expected before arriving.

+Staff was very nice and helpfull, room was always clean, bathroom and shower are usefull. Also, its location is perfect, just 5 minutes walking Sagrada Familia and subway sitation, 5 minutes by taxi or bus to Park Guell. There are a lot of cafes and markets near of the hotel.
-The hotel was too noisy sometimes.

You can stay here, if you are looking for cheap and quality hotel. But you should not forget that it is all about money.

• Trip type: Traveled on business