I recently stayed at Hotel Carlit with my group. We were spending a couple of days in Barcelona prior to going on a cruise. This hotel is in the best location for my group-we were able to walk to everything that we wanted to visit. A couple of people in my group use supplemental oxygen which makes walking any great distance a challenge. The hotel was clean, basic and had a nice breakfast. The staff was quite helpful as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Barcelona's Eixample district the SERHS Carlit Hotel offers modern facilities in a beautiful Barcelona-style building. The hotel is ideally located for you to discover the numerous cosmopolitan cultural and architectural highlights that this fantastic city has to offer. Designed for comfort and convk to the Sagrada Familia cathedral. Penience Hotel Carlit is 500-meter walublic transportation is easy from the hotel and urban bus lines. All rooms offer air-conditioning heating and amenities to ensure your comfortable stay including cable TV electronic safes wireless Internet access in all common areas (cable Internet access in rooms) and bathrooms decorated with marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel SERHS Carlit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Carlit Barcelona
- Hesperia Carlit Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel SERHS Carlit Barcelona, Catalonia