Spent a very enjoyable pre-Christmas long weekend with my wife and friends at the Duquesa de Cardona. Its situation, overlooking the port and very close to the old part of the city, is excellent and makes it very easy to get to many interesting parts of the city on foot. The bedrooms were a good size, comfortable and had well functioning modern bathrooms. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. A great breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia