Very friendly helpful staff in this small hotel. Had breakfast one day out of the 4 days we stayed but found the dining room too cramped and everything self serve even tea & coffee from a vending machine, our room was a good size with a comfy bed and modern bathroom. The air con was very noisy and the decor very basic. Not what I expected from a four star hotel. Roof terrace was lovely and location fantastic. La Ramblas just around the corner but cafe's and Tapas bars were very expensive compared to those on the back streets which were much cheaper and better food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia