We stayed at this lovely hotel in early October. We booked online and didn't really know what to expect. We couldn't have been any more pleased. It is located within walking distance of all the places of interest, Las Ramblas, the Port, the tourist buses, the beach and the Gothic Quarter.
The staff couldn't have been any more friendly and helpful. The roof terrace was perfect and the mojitos went down a treat. On the days when the weather turned chilly, the staff offered us blankets so that we could sit out on the terrace for longer. Breakfast was relaxed and always good and the room was serviced quickly and efficiently.
Would highly recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia