I spent there, the most incredible week of my life, it's close to everything. Strongly recommend this hotel.
The rooms are really nice and proper, it's very private and intimate. There's a bar right next to the hotel, which makes it great for a bar hopping. I can't complain. Only thing I would say is; go with someone. I had such a wonderful time, hotel is great but you can enjoy all that it has to offer if you spend it with your couple, or friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia