This is a very pleasant hotel, which ticks all the right boxes: nicely appointed, helpful staff, excellent location (opposite the harbour and a stroll down from the lovely cathedral). I especially commend the breakfast which has the best peeled fruit pieces I have seen in a hotel breakfast ever. It is also very fairly priced.
Pity about the rooftop bar though as it is not an attractive proposition in winter when the wind blows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia