Hotel was ideal overall. Great location between Place de Catalunya and Gothic Quarter means many attractions are within walking distance. Rooms had everything you needed (including mini bar and great air con) and were clean and spacious. The road outside the hotel is very busy but our room was at the side so no problems with road noise. Breakfast again had everything you needed. Plenty of choice although would have preferred fresh fruit to tinned. Down sides were service at piano bar was very slow and you have to pay a daily fee (approx 5 euros) to use the room safe. Most staff were efficient and friendly and dealt with any requests quickly. Overall a good base that doesn't cost the earth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HCC Montblanc is situated right in the heart of the city, just 500 metres from Plaza Catalunya and bordering the charismatic Gótico neighbourhood. The hotel's location makes it the best choice for soaking up the atmosphere and life of Barcelona, and for discovering or revisiting its most emblematic corners, such as the Palau de la Música, the Ramblas, the Cathedral, Plaza Catalunya, the neighbourhoods of the Born and Barceloneta, among many others. Hotel HCC Montblanc is a new building, and has recently been extended. The hotel makes a good choice for a stay that is full of contrasts and unforgettable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your HCC Montblanc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- HCC Montblanc Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hcc Montblanc Hotel Barcelona