We came after midnight exhausted and quite haggard after 12 hours of traveling. The receptionist was so charming we felt great immediately. The room was better than some 5 Star hotels I've stayed in. Wonderful bed and really nice room. Breakfast wasn't the greatest I've had but quite typical for European hotels. More than adequate. My wife felt bad and decided to spend the day in the room. I was really disappointed to I went to the reception and asked if I could rent a wheelchair in Barcelona. After a few moments they returned and said I could borrow the new wheelchair the hotel had for the rest of my trip. They really saved our visit. I didn't give it 5 Stars because I didn't want to mislead anyone, but they deserve all the stars available for the way they see to your needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HCC Montblanc is situated right in the heart of the city, just 500 metres from Plaza Catalunya and bordering the charismatic Gótico neighbourhood. The hotel's location makes it the best choice for soaking up the atmosphere and life of Barcelona, and for discovering or revisiting its most emblematic corners, such as the Palau de la Música, the Ramblas, the Cathedral, Plaza Catalunya, the neighbourhoods of the Born and Barceloneta, among many others. Hotel HCC Montblanc is a new building, and has recently been extended. The hotel makes a good choice for a stay that is full of contrasts and unforgettable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your HCC Montblanc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- HCC Montblanc Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hcc Montblanc Hotel Barcelona