Hotel is close to main city. Close to Ramblas. Close to biggest shopping mall Korte Ingles. Burger King right across the street. One of the best BK I have ever been to.
Rooms are very clean though not by modern for the price paid. Barcelona hotels are expensive.
Bathroom (shower) etc was very good and functional.
Breakfast was a very good spread but only one person to manage the breakfast area. Therefore, always crisis and service issues. Staff was unpolite and always gave me a feeling that they are doing us a big favour by serving tea or coffee, which as a bit of put-off.
The only major negative was an extremely unpolite front office staff and always unwilling to help! The first answer to any question was always a big NO. The staff is indifferent and needs coaching.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HCC Montblanc is situated right in the heart of the city, just 500 metres from Plaza Catalunya and bordering the charismatic Gótico neighbourhood. The hotel's location makes it the best choice for soaking up the atmosphere and life of Barcelona, and for discovering or revisiting its most emblematic corners, such as the Palau de la Música, the Ramblas, the Cathedral, Plaza Catalunya, the neighbourhoods of the Born and Barceloneta, among many others. Hotel HCC Montblanc is a new building, and has recently been extended. The hotel makes a good choice for a stay that is full of contrasts and unforgettable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your HCC Montblanc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- HCC Montblanc Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hcc Montblanc Hotel Barcelona