me and my wife for the first time in barcelona in september 2011- great city and good food. the hotel in a great place near the chatedral and the rambla. the metro 1 minute from the hote. the breakfest was good. the stuff very helpuly. the internet work well and is realy free. my room was very big not like in hotels in europe but was a bite noise even when a closed the window. evry place in barcelona is like a museum so go by foot and see as much you can. i wiil come again to this hotel because i feel good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HCC Montblanc is situated right in the heart of the city, just 500 metres from Plaza Catalunya and bordering the charismatic Gótico neighbourhood. The hotel's location makes it the best choice for soaking up the atmosphere and life of Barcelona, and for discovering or revisiting its most emblematic corners, such as the Palau de la Música, the Ramblas, the Cathedral, Plaza Catalunya, the neighbourhoods of the Born and Barceloneta, among many others. Hotel HCC Montblanc is a new building, and has recently been extended. The hotel makes a good choice for a stay that is full of contrasts and unforgettable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your HCC Montblanc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- HCC Montblanc Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hcc Montblanc Hotel Barcelona