This Hotel was charming with a staff that one would expect in any major city. The location is fantastic! We had been forewarned about the noies we had been warned about the noise from the street at the front of the hotel however, we had no problems with securing a room at the rear. The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful. If there is an issue, the “breakfast buffet” was ridiculous. I know that we tend to become used to food service based upon our country of origin and of course, for the price (About $25.00 US Dollars per person) one would expect a Cornucopia of selection. The buffet is equal to a “continental breakfast” that one would expect in a 4th rate motel with the exception of the Coffee!
Aside from that, we would definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HCC Montblanc is situated right in the heart of the city, just 500 metres from Plaza Catalunya and bordering the charismatic Gótico neighbourhood. The hotel's location makes it the best choice for soaking up the atmosphere and life of Barcelona, and for discovering or revisiting its most emblematic corners, such as the Palau de la Música, the Ramblas, the Cathedral, Plaza Catalunya, the neighbourhoods of the Born and Barceloneta, among many others. Hotel HCC Montblanc is a new building, and has recently been extended. The hotel makes a good choice for a stay that is full of contrasts and unforgettable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your HCC Montblanc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- HCC Montblanc Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hcc Montblanc Hotel Barcelona