K+K Hotel Picasso
$149
$121
  • Fitness center
Catalonia Portal de l'Angel(Barcelona)
$195
$182
  • Pool
Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$377
$144
$133
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$150
$140
Torre Catalunya
  • Restaurant
2,671 results
All reviewsel borngreat hotelrooftop poolexecutive roomborn areaciutadella parkparc de la ciutadellagothic quarterperfect locationbars and restaurantshop on hop off buswalk in showertapaswalking distancebreakfast buffetminute walkwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed for a week in KK Hotel Picasso, and would like to stay much more. The location couldn´t be better, we did almost everything on feet. There are easily accessible to the sightseeing buses. Close to Arc de Triopmf. Centrally located. El Born what nice place and so near.
I loved the breakfast, nice fruits, breads, and many choices for each person.
The room is very confortable, nice beds and bathroom. No noise for sleep.
I would like to thankful the staff, so gently.I lost my luggage and they helped me to call the company and what I needed in time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Marina R, General Manager at K+K Hotel Picasso, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Hola eleiasouza - Greetings to Brazil and thank you ever so much for your stay at the K+K Hotel Picasso! Its is very nice to hear that you had a great time at our hotel. We would be very happy to welcome you back again in the near future. Kind regards, Marina Riess / Resident Manager

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel and it was wonderful! Where do I begin?

Location: Can't get much better. Across the street from one of their big parks and zoos; backs up to the old section of town. Easily accessible to the sightseeing buses. Close to Arc de Triopmf. Centrally located.

Food: Breaksfast buffet was incredible. Lots of meats, cheeses, breads, fruits, hot buffet, coffee & tea choices. They even have an English breakfast which I heard someone ask for, but never saw what they received.

Accomodations: Very comfortable room / bed with a fancy bathroom/shower setup. There is a big safe in the room to store your valuables. Bathrobes and slippers add a nice touch. The pool is small but heated, but really...why bother with the pool if have Barcelona and the beach? It was nice if one wanted to use it, but as others said, it is tiny. The rooftop is more of the allure to the pool and enjoying the view.

Staff: Helpful and courteous. They were the ones who told us to get the tickets ahead of time to see Sagrada Familia which was a really great tip.

Biggest...ok, only downside - it's one of those hotels where you have to return the key to front desk every time you leave (it's huge so you don't really want to take it) and when you return. Just an inconvenience, but not a biggie.

Would we ever return to another K+K - absolutely!

Room Tip: We had room 107 which was not far from the elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Marina R, General Manager at K+K Hotel Picasso, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Janet-with-kids , Thank you so much for such a kind review and such a thrilling headline :) My team and I thank you for the gracious comments regarding our brand new K+K Hotel Picasso. We would love to welcome you back to Barcelona in the future - best regards, Marina Riess/ Resident Manager

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We travelled to Barcelona at the beginning of September this year. Before we arrived I contacted the hotel to find out how best to get there from the airport and they were very helpful in their instructions and pre-booked us a taxi to pick us up.
Hotel itself is lovely, clean and tidy. Roof terrace had great views and was surprisingly quiet. Room was on the 3rd floor and again very quiet night and day. Great facilities in the rooms and we were very impressed with the safe. Location perfect for all attractions and staff are very happy to direct you to those a bit further out.
Unfortunately during our time there I got quite ill, but the hotel were amazing and really made life a lot easier.
Brilliant hotel, perfect location and would love to go back to do the things we did not get chance to.

1  Thank 2010E

Hola and greetings to Manchester!
Thank you ever so much for your positive comments on our K+K Hotel Picasso. My team and I sincerely appreciate this 5 star review of yours as it is feedback like yours which makes it all worth our daily efforts :) Sincerely hope to welcome you back to Barcelona soon! Greetings, Marina Riess / Resident Manager

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed one week at k+ k Picasso hotel in Barcelona and had a great time.
I would like to thank all the staff for the professionalism during my stay.All of the staff were very friendly.
The hotel ís very comfortable and the location is very good.
I´ll lrecomend it to all of my frieds.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Jeruza A, thank you so much for your amazing review. This is exactly what we want to hear from our guests and what makes us work all the harder to achieve this. My team and I look forward to see you again so for your next stay with us have a look at our own website, as we always have the best deals and special offers for you to book on there. See you soon and greetings to Brasil, Marina Riess / Resident Manager

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This hotel is an absolute gem in a superb location. The walk-in shower is a real treat. The swimming pool is a very small and is more like a dipping pool.

What sets this hotel apart is the quality of the service. Staff in the breakfast room was just amazing. Very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. They have two computers and a printer next to the breakfast room which we used for our flight check-in and to print out the boarding pass.

The quality of the breakfast was also very good. Sparkling cava for breakfast was a nice touch.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Elly M, thank you very much for your recent stay with us here at K+K Hotel Picasso. It is very nice to hear that you were higly saftisfied with the service we provided, our brilliant location as well as our breakfast for a perfect start into the day. Thank you for your lovely 5star review! Yours sincerely, Marina Riess / Resident Manager