This is a brand new hotel and is close to perfect!
- excellent location - 10 mins walking distance to Las Ramblas and to the beach. We walked to Sagrada Familiar from here in about 30 mins as well
- real comfy bed and quiet rooms - although double beds are two singles pushed together as per most European hotels
- free wifi in your room (or LAN) and downstairs free printer which was extremely useful!
- wonderful delicious wide ranging buffet breakfast - although the tea and coffee were not great
- lovely rooftop pool and sunbaking deck- it's small like most hotel pools in Barcelona
- walk in rain shower - bliss!, although no bath
- lovely staff
- tea and coffee making facilities in the rooms although no milk sachets which was strange
- loads of English tv channels
- paid €110 per night for a 5 night stay on an opening rate special
- La Paradeta the seafood chain is on the same block as the hotel. It's great seafood but be prepared to queue and to collect your dishes from the kitchen separately as it's not timed to arrive altogether.
I highly recommend it and can't wait to come back!!More
- Free Wifi
- Fitness center