“Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Poblenou
Reviewed November 25, 2017

Good and cheap pizza, although not amazing! It lacks just the little sparkle. However, if you are craving the pizza, there are no comparable places in the area.

The service is nice and the choice is varied... Cool experience!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We went here as it was close to our hotel. We both had a lovely, thin crusted, wood fired pizza. Really quick service. Good pizza

Reviewed October 31, 2017

The pizza is good but there are many better places in Barcelona. Its fine but nothing special. I would go again if I was close but I wouldnt recommend it to friends.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch today with my husband having read all the reviews on TripAdvisor. The food was scrumptious. They serve the best Tiramisu in Barcelona. Can’t wait to return. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes authentic Italian food.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Amazing place! Excellent service, delicious food, friendly staff and great time. We came here on a week day to celebrate my friend's birthday and we had a blast. You can also sit on the patio! Very, very special. Thank you, Mamma Mia :)