“Good atmosphere”
Review of Mamma Mia

Mamma Mia
Reserve with
Mamma Mia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #670 of 10,922 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Poblenou
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We went in on a Sturday night and ended up seated near the doors as the main dining area was full. We felt a bit out on a limb, but got a very warm welcome from the owner and friendly staff. A group of 10 young women arrived shortly afterwards and filled the rest of the bar area. We really enjoyed our visit and would definately go back. The only fault I had was that the food was rushed out a bit and both of our meals could have done with another 5-10 minute in the oven. I had a Calzone and it was lovely at the ends, but luke warm in the thicker centre.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Was looking for pasta one night in Poble Nu, near the beach, and came upon a young lady handing out info on Mammamia. I was at the end of my rope with tapas and was looking for something different. Turns out, this restaurant has some great deals on some very good food. Tuesday is two-for-one pasta and Wednesday is two-for-one pizza. Both were excellent. And Thursday, a bottle of wine is free with dinner. I like my pizza extra crispy and it was perfect and their pasta alabriata was delicious. This was definitely a great find and I found myself going a number of times. I highly recommend it. About a block or so from the metro stop.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Frozen food, mediocre pizza, bad service, waiters more interested in watching tv than serving customers. Eat here at your peril.I wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Owned and managed by a Neapolitan, this little Italian restaurant is located close to the Rambla (central avenue, mostly for pedestrians) of the Poblenou Quarter, in the northern litoral of Barcellona. The atmosphere is allright, the attention is good, and prices are correct. We had a salad and a pizza. Both were tasty and well made, and came quickly. Yes, it`s a place that can be recommended.

1  Thank RicardoRabinovich
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

From outside the restaurant is not that welcoming, but after eating there we were happy with our decision. We had Gnocchi 4 Formaggi, Pasta carbonarra and Tiramisu. All three meals were really tasty.
The service was good, the ladies there were natural and friendly.
We paid 39 euros + tip.
As beverages we had one beer an two waters.