Arrived three days early for a family cruise and only to start our vacation off on the wrong foot. Damaged luggage, soiled clothes, missed flights, delayed flights, misplaced a laptop and blew out a battery on a scooter all occurred on our first day of arrival. The staff was so helpful with everything we needed regardless of our request which were many such as to translate, give directions or assistance with transportation. At times it felt like we were working at the front desk because we occupied it for hours. Once we returned back to the hotel from our cruise everyone greeted us like we were old friends. A special thanks to Agustin M., Marc T., Vanesa S. German C. Cyril T., Federico S. for all over their patience, kindness, understanding, courteousness, extremely professionalism and positive attitude. My family can be very overwhelming when you have three of us at the counter at one time asking a thousand questions.
The rooms were very clean, comfortable beds and property stayed clean. The location is perfect for vacation and business stays. You are in walking distance of the metro, shopping areas, restaurants, and the beach. Yes, in spots the wifi signal was weak and the smell of the sewer did get in the building. However, those things are minor to us and the staff address every "compliant" we had. During our short visit in Europe the staff had us spoiled because we expected customer service like this every where and that didn't happen at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check in into any of our uncomplicated and comfortable 154 rooms for the best sleep ever. Strategically located on the Avinguda Diagonal in Barcelona's cool new 22 district, the hotel is close to the beach and just steps from great local shopping, sports facilities and museums as well as one of Barcelona's most important convention centres. Easily accessible and well connected to the rest of the city by train or bus, you can also walk to Gaudi's famous Sagrada Familia Cathedral, the Agbar Tower any many other city hot spots. Relax and enjoy La Avenida restaurant, El Rincon bar, lounge and outside terrace to take advantage of Barcelona's great weather and a free coffee per person each day of your stay. Nothing ever tasted better than a fresh draft beer from the Best Brews program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Barcelona Diagonal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Barcelona Diagonal Hotel Barcelona
- 4 Points By Sheraton Barcelona Diagonal
- Amrey Diagonal Barcelona
- Amrey Diagonal Hotel Barcelona
- Four Points By Sheraton Barcelona Diagonal Catalonia