“the best choice you can make for cheap accomodation in barca!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Barcelona
Lullaby Hostel Provenca
Ranked #339 of 732 Specialty Lodging in Barcelona
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

great hostel, great staff, clean rooms, excellent breakfast. be careful if you get the smaller 2 bed bedroom the window doesn't have curtains! the staff we so kind as to move us to the other 2 bed room as soon as it was free. beautiful 5 day stay in march 2012. close to all the hotspots, the gaudi houses in particular!

• Stayed: February 2012
There are newer reviews for Lullaby Hostel Provenca

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Here in Lullaby, you pay the price of a hostel but get the service and quality-room of a hotel!

I have recently travelled with my friend to many European countries and stayed in many hostels, I have to say that our accommodation in Lullaby is the best of all. We checked out in the morning and they kept our baggages safe and well-cared for. When we were back at noon for the luggage, I told them we had already checked out and were just back for the baggages, but we did need some hot water to drink. The receptionist (a girl) not only permitted me using their kitchen, but also told me that I could have some (free) coffee in the kitchen cupboards if I like, just imagine the fact that we had already checked out, but they still treated us so kindly and warmly! (Oh, their generous free breakfast is also unforgettable!)
Hope this hostel can be more and more prosperous because "word of mouth" does spread afar!
Wish them the very best luck with their business!
Sorry about the ratings of swimming pool and fitness center, I somehow clicked the button and rated it, which facilities the hostel might not have, I just can't cancel the rating after I realized my mistake!
travellers: Ms. Xu and Mr. F.Johnston

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank maria x
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This place was fantastic. Only 10 min walk to Sagrada Familia and 20-30 min walk to everywhere else. The hostel is in an old building but this just gives it character. The rooms dont have locks but this isnt an issue as they provide great sized lockers. Staff are very friendly and more than happy to help with any questions you have. There is a great sized common area and kitchen and also a courtyard out the back. Great place to meet people with a really relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Best hostel atmosphere wise that I stayed in on my 6 week holiday around Europe.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank EmilySK90
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Atmosphere was very relaxed, free use of computers was nice, great common areas inside and out.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank samroesch
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Lullaby Hostel for four nights and absolutely loved it. The rooms were beautiful and clean, the bathrooms were excellent, the staff was really welcoming and helpful, and literally the location could not have been better. Also, the other travelers staying there were fun and a very diverse crowd - age, nationality, etc., and up for dinners and going out. Definitely stay here and you'll feel like a hip local!!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank MNTravelerSA
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

The staff here are incredibly helpful. They can help you plan your stay in Barcelona. My room was good - I stayed in the 4 person female dorm. There was a little noise from reception, but was so tired after every day it really didn't matter. Great location also, walking distance to sagrada familia and many of Gaudi's houses. Train stations also close by.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 19, 2012

The hostel has a great bohemian feel with a terrace which is perfect for chilling out. I know Barcelona really well and this hostel and the other Lullaby in Ramla Catalunya are the two best places I have stayed in. The staff were really friendly and helpful as I was staying in quite a large group had plenty of advice on where to eat, go out etc. Also spotlessly clean as this has been a major problem for me when staying in other hostels. Most people I spoke to there had been recommended by friends as they have not been open that long and I can see why as I would recommend anyone to stay here.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends