Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Hand-stitched Original Espadrille Shoes - A Fun Experience

This was a wonderful shop that has been hand-stitching traditional espadrille shoes since 1940. The... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2020
Mairwen1
United Kingdom
Fantastico!

So in love with the shop and my new sandals. Next time im visiting my family im definitely poping... read more

Reviewed February 7, 2020
AvaMartinezAva

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $39.10
from $56.87
from $21.32
from $41.47
More Info
All reviews wonderful shop fun experience shoes workshop hundreds
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2016

Had heard about the this through reading other tripadvisors reviews and was pleasantly surprised. The store itself was quiet the day my sister and I visited and the service was wonderful. There are a myriad of choices and both of us found it very hard to leave with only one pair. Very comfortable shoes but do make sure you try on every pair as each pair is slightly different in size given that the shoes are handmade!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Kristina B
Reviewed October 22, 2016

We passed this place a few times while walking around aimlessly in the Gothic Quarter but they close for siesta and reopen after 4pm. My husband (who I would not consider the shopper between us) actually asked me to take him here to buy some espadrilles.

We ended up at the door a few minutes after 4 and the shop was packed. You have to take a number and someone will help you find the shoes you're looking for, but don't expect your first choice to be in stock (I had to drop to my fourth choice because one through three were sold out).

We each ended up with a basic 12 euro pair and a very nice 24 euro pair and they have worn very well and are very comfortable. I like that they do mail order and that I can get the ones I wanted shipped to me. Also very nice that I was able to try them on and now I know my size.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Artemis927
Reviewed October 20, 2016

They are the original espadrille shoe shop in Barcelona. Every color and style imaginable. Men's, women and children. The staff was very helpful as we made our choices. Definitely stop here, prices are unbeatable.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed September 8, 2016

This store is quite near another espadrilles store. Make sure you go to the correct store which is right across an Adidas Originals store.

Just hold their products and you will feel the quality and details that were crafted into each and every pair. When in Barcelona, do not miss this place for espadrilles.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank spreadlinux
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Who knew that I would need a pair of espadrilles? With the prices and selection, it could not be passed up. We were lucky, and didn't have to wait 5 minutes on a weekday evening. Others have not been so lucky. They say that the Pope and Penelope Cruz have bought shoes from here. I didn't need any more encouragement.

Date of experience: August 2016