“Highly knowledgeable and charming guide”

Enchanting Barcelona Day Tours
$333.31*
The Old Town Pedicab Tour
Ranked #164 of 574 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Bringing Barcelona to life with unique & customized itineraries for travelers of all ages! We understand your vacation time is golden, so we listen to what you want; making your tour just right for you. Whether you are traveling solo or with family or friends our personalized tours ensure that travelers both big & small make the most of their day.
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We spent three days in Barcelona last month and wished it had been longer. Nancy was indispensable in helping us make the most of our brief time there. She gave us a choice of activities that suited our tastes and needs, knew exactly where to go and what to see, and was a veritable fount of interesting and useful information about all of the sites we visited. She was also a lovely and charming person. I highly recommend her services.

1  Thank Kiyoshi T
There are newer reviews for Enchanting Barcelona Day Tours

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I was in Barcelona for a short visit with my daughter who is in school, and had a day to myself. I found Nancy and Enchanting Barcelona and booked the 'Wellness Tour', which was exactly what I needed after many hours of flying from California. Nancy arranged my day to perfection.With her incredible knowledge and easy manner it was like spending the day with a very smart friend. We did yoga, walked, ate and talked about the history and story of this amazing city. We saw places and things that without her I would NEVER had found... I wish I had more time with her. She made my first day in Barcelona perfect!

1  Thank Alice s
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Nancy and Julie (Enchanting Tours Barcelona) are responsible for the best part of my Spain adventure! Their tours are custom-designed, and a month before I left home Julie called to find out what exactly I was interested in seeing. The day before I left, Nancy e-mailed and volunteered to meet me at my hotel on the day I arrived in Barcelona so she could give me an orientation tour of the old town. The tours I booked with them were incredible!! Nancy took me on a Tapas Bar adventure and Julie spent 12 hours with me touring Tarragona and Sitges. They are both incredibly knowledgeable about Spain in general and Catalonia in particular. I wish I could have recorded all the information I was given! I think the only way I can adequately thank them is to recommend their company to anyone planning a trip to Barcelona.

1  Thank Doreen M
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I planned a trip to see Spain over the summer for my family. Needless to say we had an amazing vacation!!
Our guide, Nancy, was worth her weight in gold. She immediately bonded with everyone in the family. She showed us things we would have NEVER known about or had the opportunity to see unless she was with us. Not only was she a fabulous tour guide, she also took to great restaurants for dinner.
I cannot imagine what our trip would have been like without her.
I highly recommend Enchanting Barcelona Day Yours, you will NOT be sorry!!!

1  Thank LoriS170
Reviewed September 14, 2012

My wife and children travel extensively each year for the pure enjoyment of spending quality time in some of the most beautiful and interesting places in world.Nancy and Julie made us feel like we were members of their family. We are not neccesarily "tour" people . I dont like cookie cutter tours. That is why I was so impressed with Enchanting Barcelona Day tours, they actually spent significant time learning about us, our likes and dislikes and disigned a perfect plan for a perfect day.Our day tour with them was unquestionably the highlight of a fantastic vacation. Barcelona is an incredible place that I would recommend highly but rest assured that with that recomendation I will emphasize the need to include Enchanting Barcelona Day Tours.My entire family was sad when we had to say goodbye to to Nancy and Julie so I had to promise that we would come back again soon and spend another day soon , its a promise I intend to keep.

2  Thank DennisM41543