Barcelona Photography Tours
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great For Learning Street Photography

I booked this experience as a birthday surprise for my husband, who is a great landscape and nature... read more

Reviewed February 20, 2020
eebeard
Richmond, Virginia
Architectural photography in a new frame

Reviewed November 21, 2019
DivePanther
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $83.90
from $31.48
from $43.11
from $71.86
More Info
All reviews street photography photo tour manual mode camera settings some great photos great teacher hour tour different angles learned a great deal gothic quarter nico photographs skills shooting neighborhoods scenes dslr
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2019

The light last Saturday morning was perfect for a street photography tour around Poblenou, Gothic Quarter and Parc de la Ciutadella. My experienced guide Mabel coaxed me into framing my architectural shots with more foreground detail, as well as lighting street portraits in a very different way to what I'm used to. I'm delighted by the results and I'm more than happy to recommend Barcelona Photography Tours as a great introduction to a stunning city.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I travel often and attempt to capture our memories through photography. We are novice photographers and like to take a photo tour whenever possible with locals who will be able to share the most picturesque parts of a given destination. First, we were extremely please with the price of the private tour for two (given the amount of time - 6 hours) and the ease of making the reservation. On this trip, we connected with Nico who not only showed us very interesting perspectives but really taught us in a way that expanded our ability to use our cameras and capture beautiful images on our own. We spent 6-hrs in the late afternoon and early evening, during which we learned how to use our cameras in manual mode and in darkness without flash. He helped with camera settings and composition. We continued to use these learnings throughout the rest of our stay in Barcelona, on for the remaining of our travels, and ever since. Nico offered to follow me on Instagram, critique my photos, and offer further advise. He also offered his personal email to respond to any questions about Barcelona during our stay. This was by far our favorite experience in Barcelona.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank 4j_nise
Reviewed July 7, 2019

Lovely tour and very professional instructor. I was always hoping to touch the artistic side of photography l beleive I was able yesterday, thanks you Mabel!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

When we asked our kids to choose their favorite experience in Barcelona they both agreed that the time we spent with Mabel was their favorite. Our 16-year-old is the family photographer and the reason we scheduled the tour but our 11-year-old was equally impressed by all we saw and did. Mabel’s kindness and patience made such a positive impression on us all and the tips she provided for our phone cameras and our daughter’s DSLR were invaluable for the rest of our time in Europe. Our only regret is that we didn’t get to spend more time exploring the city with Mabel! Thank you for the memories!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Mabel is an incredible and patient photography expert and a great guide to Barcelona. I booked 2 tours with her - one afternoon/evening and one night time. She is kind, patient and lovely to spend time with strolling around various neighborhoods. Her expertise is street photography and within a few minutes I had learned to do things that I had tried on my own and failed. She helped me with my camera settings, the best composition and how to take motion photos at night. These were invaluable experiences and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Laurie Cohen, the founder of Barcelona Photography Tours, made the arrangements so easy via email. The time with Mabel was truly a highlight of my experiences in Spain. Muchas gracias!

Date of experience: June 2019