“Amazing experience!”

Barcelona Photography Tours
Ranked #88 of 574 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Barcelona Photography Tours was created for people with a passion for photography. Visitors on short stay in the city will have the opportunity to try a unique experience that combines on-location tuition for improving their camera skills while being guided to Barcelona's most photogenic locations. We offer various photo walks and workshops with itineraries that cater from beginners to semi-professionals alike. Please visit our website for further info.
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Amazing way to see and photograph Bareclona! This tour was lots of fun and very informative! Learned a lot that I feel has improved my photography skills! Would definitely recommend this tour for anyone wanting to photograph Barcelona in a cool and fun way!

There are newer reviews for Barcelona Photography Tours

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Laurie Cohen has the patience of Job and was able to instruct me in various composition strategies through practical application …I love my photography and he was able to assess my needs straight away and allow me to settle into the day …we also enjoyed Tapas …after reading the positive comments on Trip advisor before booking decided to also take the chance on including a night tour …Laurie provided constant contact prior to the day and was able to provide a tripod for the evening ……these sessions have to be one of the highlights of my time in Spain …unfortunately my experience with another photographer in Madrid paled into insignificance once you have been instructed by the best …I will look to do a weeks course at one of Laurie's session in Europe …don't miss the experience ..also great way for a solo traveller to see all areas

1  Thank 77smiley
Reviewed May 8, 2014

It's been nearly two months since I had an afternoon+evening photo tour with Laurie and I've been debating with myself what to say. Laurie is a very nice guy and the tour was great so my first reaction was to either give him a top score or keep quiet. However, I think thoughtful reviews are helpful to all concerned. On the plus side, there is no question that I got good photos that I would simply not have gotten without Laurie's help! I also got an interesting technical tip about the camera I've owned for 3 years. The downside was price - 300 Euros for 6 hours. That's a lot of money! I've taken day-long photo workshops that cost 30 Euros where I learned far more. On the other hand, I got actual good photos from this tour. My suggestion to potential customers would be to try to try to take it in a small group and reduce the per/person cost.

3  Thank Pat_Cariboo
Reviewed April 27, 2014

My Friend and I booked an Afternoon tour, it was fantastic. We went top pasts of the City we wouldn't have got to. laurie was very knowledgeable about the City and of course photography. He showed us how to look at things differently and to consider different aspects photography. A great tour - Laurie is a superb host. money well spent.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We started our 3 days in. Barcelona with a photo tour from Laurie. As photographic novices the teaching on how to use our camera was fantastic. As well as this Laurie taught us about photographic composition and some "tricks of the trade". In addition to all of this we had a tour through the most interesting areas of Barcelona, As a bonus Laurie recommended a tapas restaurant for lunch which capped of our morning.
Laurie is very easy to get on with and a most congenial and knowledgeable host. Highly recommended

1  Thank Peter_and_Lesley1