“Eye-opening and inspiring”

Barcelona Photography Tours
Ranked #84 of 550 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Barcelona Photography Tours was created for people with a passion for photography. Visitors on short stay in the city will have the opportunity to try a unique experience that combines on-location tuition for improving their camera skills while being guided to Barcelona's most photogenic locations. We offer various photo walks and workshops with itineraries that cater from beginners to semi-professionals alike. Please visit our website for further info.
Oslo, Norway
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Eye-opening and inspiring”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were so fortunate to be able to make this tour. When we first contacted Laurie he was not available on any of the days of our stay in Barcelona. Luckily, when we were already on the way to Spain, his schedule changed so we could eventually fulfill our plan on a beautiful Sunday morning. The photo adventure started right by our hotel, from where we proceeded to visit a bunch of intriguing places that a run-of-the-mill tourist would probably never go to. The walk was both eye-opening and inspiring. We hope that the creative spark it ignited will find its way into all the photos we will be taking in the future!

PS. Laurie does also similar tours in Israel -- if we ever visit there, a photo treat with him would top the list of things to do.

Visited October 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Outstanding photography tour”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My wife and I planned a trip to Barcelona and what better way to create memories than with photographs. We booked a 6 hour afternoon/evening tour with Laurie and it was time well spent. Laurie is knowledgeable and a people person, so easy for him to express ideas and techniques. We took some amazing shots in different locations and that set us up for the cruise that we were about to take through Italy. Laurie even recommended a Tapas bar for my wife and I to end the evening and even went out of his way to take us there and make sure we knew how to get back to our Hotel afterwards. Highly recommend spending time with Laurie.

1 Thank Arnie160
Ashdod, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A good time in Barcelona”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I had a good time in Barcelona and a great photo tour, I learned a lot and enjoyed every moment there!!! I would highly recommend! Many thanks to Laurie for his kind and excellent service before and during my stay!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Guide, Fabulous Chap and what an eye”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

He is not only a great guy but a fellow that is very keen to share his knowledge of places and techniques to get the best shots. A true master photographer with a great eye for things that other miss.Just look at his web shots. A definite must for any photographer..... worth every cent.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Memorable Barcelona photo tour!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was in contact with Laurie from Barcelona photography tours about 1 month before my trip. He was really helpful in helping me to decide which equipment to bring, as I like to travel light and have a large collection of lenses to choose from.
Upon meeting him, I was suprised at how easy it was to chat with him - he has a knack of engaging you at your level, while showing you how to think outside the box. He really does have a great eye for the unusual, and that helped me to think about how to create more interesting images without being too cliche. I thought I was a reasonably accomplished photographer, but his method of teaching really did help me become more choosy about my composition & technique.
He even managed to fit in a visit to the Gracia fiesta which was awesome!
Thank you Laurie for a memorable photographic experience in Barcelona.

1 Thank David R