“Touring Barcelona”

Barcelona Photography Tours
Ranked #88 of 553 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Barcelona Photography Tours was created for people with a passion for photography. Visitors on short stay in the city will have the opportunity to try a unique experience that combines on-location tuition for improving their camera skills while being guided to Barcelona's most photogenic locations. We offer various photo walks and workshops with itineraries that cater from beginners to semi-professionals alike. Please visit our website for further info.
Ashburn, Virginia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Touring Barcelona”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

As a professional travel agent, I send people to many countries. Finding a good guide to show my clients around is essential. Laurie does a fantastic job. Whether you want help with your photography or just want to be amazed by the sites of the city, he will arrange it. He asks what your interests are and then plans the day accordingly. You cannot miss with Barcelona Photography Tours.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank travelharmony

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
“Great learning experience!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

If you are looking for a great way to improve your photography skills and at the same time get to know Barcelona, this is it! I did the 6h afternoon/evening tour with Laurie and it proved to be incredibly valuable. Laurie first asked me what I was looking to learn and what I was maybe less comfortable with in terms of photography and then we were off to practice exactly my weak spots. He does a great job at pointing out possible compositions and then walks you through the process of taking a great shot. Laurie’s very knowledgeable about all the different aspects of photography and is always quick to give great advice. This was the highlight of my visit to Barcelona!

Ashburn, Virginia
“Great Photographic & Sightseeing Tour”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Looking at my photographs from our Barcelona visit constantly reminds me of the wonderful time my wife and I had in Spain. This I contribute in large part to Laurie, our photographic consultant and tour guide who introduced us to the history and wonders of the city. We spent two days with Laurie including two evenings learning and photographing many of the fascinating sites of Barcelona. I can't image how our trip would have been as memorable without his expert advise and guidance.

As you can probably tell by now, I highly recommend his services - and he's a gentlemen as well - thanks again for supplying your impressive photographic skills and pro tripod.

Barcelona, Spain
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“One of the highlights of Spain!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Laurie was amazing in customizing our tour for us. He was personable and very friendly and gave us wonderful information about all the sights in Barcelona. We were not photographers, just interested in a great tour of Barcelona, and thoughly enjoyed everything he showed us. It was a full day tour but we were in and out of his car so we weren't so exhauseted by the time we got back to our hotel as we had been on other full day tours. He was able to help us get tickets for some of the attractions so that we did not have to wait on any lines. He went above and beyond, even making sure we had reservations for dinner. I would highly reccommend him as a tour guide, not just as a photgraphy tour guide.

Manila, Philippines
“Highlight of my Barcelona visit!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The 6 hour photo workshop with Laurie proved to be the high point of my first visit to Barcelona! Laurie customized the tour based on my skill level and patently guided me through new ideas, new perspectives in taking my photography to the next level. Laurie would put forth a suggestion for a particular shot, explain the hows and allow me to give it a go with helpful critiquing along the way. Truly an effective way in learning new techniques in photography! In between takes, He would point out bits of history and color about the city which made this not only a photo workshop but a wonderful insider's tour as well! Post workshop, Laurie still extended his expertise in critiquing photos taken and still patiently replied to my other queries. I will definitely sign up for his might tour should I find myself in Barcelona again. Highly recommended for anyone seeking a memorable time in barcelona!

Visited February 2013