“Fantastic gin bar, even if you're not a gin fan” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Xixbar

Xixbar
Ranked #2,703 of 9,333 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: El Raval
Starnberg, Germany
“Fantastic gin bar, even if you're not a gin fan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

I was taken to this little gem of a bar after a big business dinner. I have never been a gin fan so I went with a slightly negative perception. The selection of cocktails, especially those made with homemade gins soon changed my mind. I had a very nice evening at this fairly quiet bar. Will go back for sure on my next visit to Barcelona.

• Visited November 2012

New York City, New York
“Great Gins you can't find in the USA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

The Mrs and I stumbled upon this place on the way to dinner by Plaça d'Espanya; being the typical American not used to eating dinner at 9, we had to kill some time before the place opened. Upon entering this tiny bar (not sure how you can call this a restaurant, is about 47sq meters, 500sq ft for those Americans out there), we saw bottles of gin both of us had never heard of (because they weren't allowed into the states). They also had bottle of gin infusing with rosemary, sage, peppers, flowers, etc... Since we can't get a dirty martini in Europe, we went with some of their specials and they all were delicious. After visiting Barcelona, I will never not drink Martin Millers if a bar has it.

• Visited July 2012
Chesham, United Kingdom
“Mine's a pepino”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

A lovely discovery! Lovely drinks & charming barstaff. Perfect for an aperitif before tapas at Lolita.

• Visited June 2012