“Nice option in Diagonal Mar area & solo dining”
Review of Sabor Mudejar

Sabor Mudejar
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Sabor Mudejar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,601 of 10,019 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I was staying at the Hilton Diagonal Mar and saw the previous reviews here, so I paid a visit. First, I do not think the place is a "Top 20" restaurant, but still very good. It's about 3 blocks from the Hilton. I chose indoor seating and a couple larger groups were finishing up, so I didn't get as much personal attention initially. I ordered the friend artichokes (nicely cooked and seasoned), the garlic soup (interesting flavors, with melted cheese over the top), and the lamb chops (not a lot of meat, but very well prepared and yummy). With a couple glasses of red wine, the bill was about 30 Euro and I was full. Again, the service picked up once the large groups left, but I'd recommend this place if in the area.

2  Thank bk_t1

Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Although not nicely located this place offers good tapas at better prices. Definately the place to go in this particular area. Very good service!

3  Thank Anders E
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We visited the restaurant three times during our stay in Barcelona and was not disappointed with any of the tapas that we were served. They were clearly made on the finest ingredients and by the open kitchen we could see that all the dishes were made from the beginning in a very clean kitchen. The server Mario really made a wonderful effort to make us feel at home, letting us taste both wines in order to make us choose the right ones - and made XL desserts to share when we could not decide on which to chose.

We can recommend you to buy home the wonderful cheeses that was served in the restaurants. We saw the same cheeses at the tax free shop at the airport to a price three time higher than the one we paid at the restaurant.

In the words of Arnold; we'll be back.

3  Thank Rotnis
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The food is avarage, restaurant chairs not confortable. Food has too much oil!
Overall average is trying to be nice!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Excellent omelette. Probably the best one I have ever tried. You can even Ask for free wifi as well. Good bar restaurant if u are round and about diagonal mar !

4  Thank simon1215