“Mi Gracia excels!”
Review of Mi Gracia

Mi Gracia
Ranked #243 of 9,541 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Gracia
Description: Una cocina argentina diferente...En Mi Gracia creamos un espacio de manifestación y expresión para los amantes del Buen Vivir.Generamos periódicamente programas y eventos para disfrutar, solo, en pareja o con amigos:Cocina I+DMi Gracia esta de ModaArte y GraciaMi Gracia es cocinarCoctelero por un díaTu Cumple en Mi GraciaDía del AmigoDía de los EnamoradosAño Nuevo!!!... son sólo algunos ejemplos de ellos.Comidas, bebidas, arte, diseño y cultura maridan en un mismo plato, TE INVITAMOS A DISFRUTARLO!!!
Downpatrick, United Kingdom
“Mi Gracia excels!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Had a wonderful night in Mi Gracia. The staff went out of their way to make us really welcome. The food proved to be excellent and very good value. When we return to Barcelona Mi Gracia will definitely be part of our agenda! Thank you very much Mi Gracia!

• Visited October 2013

London
“Good meal, charming staff”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Saw this restaurant had good reviews on Tripadvisor so gave it a go as we were in the area.
Quite a short menu but delicious and imaginative food.
The 2 owners were lovely and despite their limited English and my O level Spanish we got by very well!!
Lots of meat as you would expect from an Argentinan restaurant and it was, as expected, delicious.

• Visited August 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Friendly service and yummy food”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Myself and my fiance visited Mi Gracia for dinner during our stay in Barcelona. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed our meals and the wine was lovely. Could not fault Mi Gracia.

• Visited August 2013
“You will come back to this place!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We felt right at home at this place. The couple who own the place are very very friendly and greet you with open arms. So the atmosphere is great and you feel like your dining at some relatives you havent seen for a long time. The food is great and if you order a drink then let the owner do his own special recipe. We came back after a long day just for the mojito although we could have gotten one at every place we went by. You will want to come back here. Trust me!

Singapore, Singapore
“Missed”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I reserved a table for 7:30 pm on a Sunday night via email. When I turned up at the restaurant at 7:20 pm, it was dark and the sign says they are closed for Sunday.
I went away and ate at Seafood Barcelonta which was excellent. When I got back into the hotel when I could get wifi, I got an email to ask if I was still coming and they have been waiting for me all night. I was informed that theyhad especially stayed open becos of my reservations.
I gave then a 4 star rating for the service but unfortunatley I cannot comment on the quality of the food as I did not taste it. I suggest putting a sign outside to say Sunday is by appointment then I would have stayed till 7:30 pm

Visited August 2013