“Good meal, charming staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mi Gracia

Mi Gracia
Ranked #275 of 9,333 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Gracia
Description: Una cocina argentina diferente...En Mi Gracia creamos un espacio de manifestación y expresión para los amantes del Buen Vivir.Generamos periódicamente programas y eventos para disfrutar, solo, en pareja o con amigos:Cocina I+DMi Gracia esta de ModaArte y GraciaMi Gracia es cocinarCoctelero por un díaTu Cumple en Mi GraciaDía del AmigoDía de los EnamoradosAño Nuevo!!!... son sólo algunos ejemplos de ellos.Comidas, bebidas, arte, diseño y cultura maridan en un mismo plato, TE INVITAMOS A DISFRUTARLO!!!
London
“Good meal, charming staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Saw this restaurant had good reviews on Tripadvisor so gave it a go as we were in the area.
Quite a short menu but delicious and imaginative food.
The 2 owners were lovely and despite their limited English and my O level Spanish we got by very well!!
Lots of meat as you would expect from an Argentinan restaurant and it was, as expected, delicious.

• Visited August 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Friendly service and yummy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Myself and my fiance visited Mi Gracia for dinner during our stay in Barcelona. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed our meals and the wine was lovely. Could not fault Mi Gracia.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“You will come back to this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We felt right at home at this place. The couple who own the place are very very friendly and greet you with open arms. So the atmosphere is great and you feel like your dining at some relatives you havent seen for a long time. The food is great and if you order a drink then let the owner do his own special recipe. We came back after a long day just for the mojito although we could have gotten one at every place we went by. You will want to come back here. Trust me!

Singapore, Singapore
“Missed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I reserved a table for 7:30 pm on a Sunday night via email. When I turned up at the restaurant at 7:20 pm, it was dark and the sign says they are closed for Sunday.
I went away and ate at Seafood Barcelonta which was excellent. When I got back into the hotel when I could get wifi, I got an email to ask if I was still coming and they have been waiting for me all night. I was informed that theyhad especially stayed open becos of my reservations.
I gave then a 4 star rating for the service but unfortunatley I cannot comment on the quality of the food as I did not taste it. I suggest putting a sign outside to say Sunday is by appointment then I would have stayed till 7:30 pm

Visited August 2013
Oslo, Norway
“W-O-W”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Our last night in Barcelona and we turned to tripadvisor for a restaurant in our neighborhood and we were not disappointed. This place is amazing! The food was truly excellent. We had the veal with the chimichurri sauce and could not get enough. Started with the empanadas and I definitely recommend! You are going to want to stay for all three courses. Last but not least the staff will make you feel as part of the family. Gracia is an amazingly charming neighborhood with friendly people and the restaurant is a shining example if its hospitality. If you can, make sure you drag yourself away from the tourist traps closer to the major attractions and take a chance on the neighborhood of Gracia and treat yourself to a wonderful meal at Mi Gracia.

Visited August 2013