“Missed”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mi Gracia

Mi Gracia
Ranked #264 of 9,400 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Gracia
Description: Una cocina argentina diferente...En Mi Gracia creamos un espacio de manifestación y expresión para los amantes del Buen Vivir.Generamos periódicamente programas y eventos para disfrutar, solo, en pareja o con amigos:Cocina I+DMi Gracia esta de ModaArte y GraciaMi Gracia es cocinarCoctelero por un díaTu Cumple en Mi GraciaDía del AmigoDía de los EnamoradosAño Nuevo!!!... son sólo algunos ejemplos de ellos.Comidas, bebidas, arte, diseño y cultura maridan en un mismo plato, TE INVITAMOS A DISFRUTARLO!!!
Singapore, Singapore
“Missed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I reserved a table for 7:30 pm on a Sunday night via email. When I turned up at the restaurant at 7:20 pm, it was dark and the sign says they are closed for Sunday.
I went away and ate at Seafood Barcelonta which was excellent. When I got back into the hotel when I could get wifi, I got an email to ask if I was still coming and they have been waiting for me all night. I was informed that theyhad especially stayed open becos of my reservations.
I gave then a 4 star rating for the service but unfortunatley I cannot comment on the quality of the food as I did not taste it. I suggest putting a sign outside to say Sunday is by appointment then I would have stayed till 7:30 pm

Visited August 2013

Oslo, Norway
“W-O-W”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Our last night in Barcelona and we turned to tripadvisor for a restaurant in our neighborhood and we were not disappointed. This place is amazing! The food was truly excellent. We had the veal with the chimichurri sauce and could not get enough. Started with the empanadas and I definitely recommend! You are going to want to stay for all three courses. Last but not least the staff will make you feel as part of the family. Gracia is an amazingly charming neighborhood with friendly people and the restaurant is a shining example if its hospitality. If you can, make sure you drag yourself away from the tourist traps closer to the major attractions and take a chance on the neighborhood of Gracia and treat yourself to a wonderful meal at Mi Gracia.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank aerinchristine
Australia
“Amazing dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I went to this restaurant tonight with a friend after reading the reviews on this site. We were not disappointed! We had entree and main each, and shared dessert and a bottle of the (delicious!) house red. This cost us 62 euro for the two of us. The owners were so friendly and helpful and made sure everything was perfect for us. We were given our cork to write our 'dreams' on and then they let us glue it to the wall where a tree was gradually taking shape from every guest's dreams. Definitely recommend the empanadas - the pumpkin one in particular was delicious!

• Visited August 2013
Victoria
“Our favourite restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I spent a week in Paris and a week in Barcelona, and Mi Gracia was not only our favourite restaurant but one of our favourite memories from our entire holiday! The owners were absolutely wonderful, so kind, welcoming and cheerful. We loved chatting with them while enjoying their delicious food. We had three courses, and it all tasted incredible. The atmosphere was just as warm and welcoming as the hosts, with inspiring messages written on the walls by visitors from around the world, and comfortable, clean, stylish decor. We didn't discover Mi Gracia until our last night, but had we found it earlier, we would have become regulars! This restaurant is a truly special place and we could not recommend it more highly!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Carly90
Barcelona, Spain
“A hidden gem in Gracia!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

We've been to Mi Gracia a couple of times and the hosts make us feel welcome everytime by greeting us with kisses and hugs. I actually found this place on tripadvisor due to all the good comments and we have not been disappointed.

Great atmosphere, delicous food, and lovely hosts! A must visit in Barcelona!

• Visited April 2013