“Welcoming Atmosphere and Excellent Food”
Review of Mi Gracia

Mi Gracia
Ranked #256 of 9,540 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Gracia
Description: Una cocina argentina diferente...En Mi Gracia creamos un espacio de manifestación y expresión para los amantes del Buen Vivir.Generamos periódicamente programas y eventos para disfrutar, solo, en pareja o con amigos:Cocina I+DMi Gracia esta de ModaArte y GraciaMi Gracia es cocinarCoctelero por un díaTu Cumple en Mi GraciaDía del AmigoDía de los EnamoradosAño Nuevo!!!... son sólo algunos ejemplos de ellos.Comidas, bebidas, arte, diseño y cultura maridan en un mismo plato, TE INVITAMOS A DISFRUTARLO!!!
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Welcoming Atmosphere and Excellent Food”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Selected Mia Gracia based only other reviews here, and we discovered very friendly owners, good value and excellent food (brought our kids as well). The map on this site got us a little lost, but the address is correct and Laura was most helpful. The emanadas and steaks were great and we will return!.We recommend highly.

• Visited February 2013

“Argentina in Barcelona”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We live in Barcelona and really enjoy this little argentinan restaurant. When we want to eat a real "solemillo" meat, we go to Mi Gracia. It's a restaurant run by a lovely argentinan couple (Lalo & Laura). They have home made "empanadas", "milanesas" and the real argentinan steaks (my favourite is "Mi Gracia selecion"). They also offer a good selection of typical red wines (Mendosa is the one we use to drink there). Prices are average (meats around 15€). I recommend to try Lalo's cocktail as he has been recommended by Schwepps for the quality of his Gin's Tonic. This place is very recommended in Gracia by locals like us.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Mat-Cocoon
Barcelona, Spain
“El mejor restaurante en Barcelona........ The best restaurant in Barcelona.”
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

I recently had the task of organizing the 60th birthday party of my father. I needed somewhere for a group of 16+ people where we felt welcomed, great food, great service and reasonable value for money. Mi Gracia and the fantastic owners Lalo and Laura was my first choice as their restaurant has long been a favourite and thankfully they could accommodate.

There are no words in English or Spanish to express my gratitude for everything they did for us, the quality of the night and how happy they made me, my father and the rest of my family.

We felt like we'd been welcomed into their home. The atmosphere cozy and personal to our group. They arranged a set menu with various choices for the meat eaters, vegetarians and celeriacs within our group happily whilst staying true to their Argentinian menu. The wine flowed, we laughed and enjoyed the evening so much in the supremely attentive care of Lalo and Laura.

On the menu was carne a la masa, a dish I didn't know but expected another high class Argentinian cut. What Lalo had prepared left us astounded. An Argentinian speciality of stunning cuts of meat wrapped in pastry and cooked slowly for 5 hours. All the senses tingling at the spectacle laid before us.

Not a single thing could have made the night better and our sincere thanks go to Lalo and Laura for making us feel so treasured, so welcomed and so content with wonderful food. I couldn't have asked for more for a special occasion.

I can't recommend enough an evening in Mi Gracia.

1 Thank soul_deviantlighting
Sofia, Bulgaria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite ...”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

If you want to escape from the stressful life, "Migracia" is your place. There, you can feel the romantic argentinian atmosphere under the sound of nice music and candle lights. Your evening is even much more enjoyable not only because of the perfect and hight professional service, but also because "Migracia" gives you the chance to taste the best of argentinian cuisine. There are huge variety for any taste and preferences and it's cooked in the perfect way. Definately that's my favorite restorant in Barcelona and I'm looking forward to visit it again.
Best regards,
Rossi & Martin

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Rossi340
Barcelona, Spain
“My favourite place to eat in BCN”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I go for dinner to Mi Gracia at least once a month. I just love their food. Usually I have the Entrecot and the salad as a starter (they do offer typical argentinian and also some spanish meals as well, or pasta for the smaller ones). The meat is really, really good! Always fresh and well prepared, the chef keeps up the high standard and I'm never disappointed. It's not the cheapest place (dinner for 2 incl. starters and wine around 50EUR) but it's absolutely worth it. The staff, well husband and wife :-) are also very nice, great service. It's nice for going with a group but I enjoy it more going with just 2 and have a very relaxing evening with great food.
Totally recommend going there!

• Visited April 2012