“Passionate, exhilarant, & delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$47.49*
and up
Flamenco Show at Tablao de Carmen in Barcelona Including Drink, Tapas or Dinner
More attraction details
Owner description: The Tablao de Carmen pays tribute to the great flamenco dancer, Carmen Amaya, born in 1913 in the gypsy quarter of Somorrostro which then existed in what is today Barcelona's Olympic Village. Carmen Amaya made her debut in 1929 before King Alfonso XII on the site which is today the Tablao de Carmen at the inauguration of Poble Espanyol de Montjuic.
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Passionate, exhilarant, & delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

We did the show + tapas menu, thinking it would grant us the best seats. While that didn't seem to make a difference (but we still had good seats), I was also pleasantly surprised by the food. You get the entire tapas menu and a pitcher of sangria or bottle of wine to share. The stage/setting was intimate and I felt that all views no matter where you sat were probably all fine. 3 dancers (4 if you count the Creative Director also participating) danced mostly solo, but also together, for almost an hour with a short break in between. This was my first flamenco show, and I still don't know everything there is to know about it, but I thought the dancers were phenomenal. The mood was set by 2 singers and a guitarist, and you could really tell that each of the dancers danced by the way each song made them feel. I didn't get the impression their dance was really choreographed, which I can have a greater appreciation for. We did not arrive early enough, but it also seemed the Poble Espanyol area would definitely be worth exploring before the show. We did the early show, and were able to do a very nice sunset walk through Montjuic Park afterwards. I would definitely visit El Tablao de Carmen again!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Andulacia to Catalunya”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Show and dinner was very well received. The party of 10 enjoyed the evening. Service was also excellent

1 Thank Coachvalle
Bucharest, Romania
“Magnificent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

The show was excellent, the dancers fantastic, the music too! Also, the food, veeery good and sangria...to die for. ( we bought the menu at 70 euros)
I totally recommend El Tablao de Carmen, the show is an expericence that one can never forget.

Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must see”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

Flamenco, Tapas, Carmen menu, Sangria, authentic Spanish. You can see passion in every member of the team.

Visited June 2014
Kharkiv, Ukraine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic expirience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

I was at this place in May 2014. Everything was charming, expressing and splendid. Amazing performance of flamenco art and its approach was so intriguing that I will remember my feeling for a long long time. If you choose between numerous places where to go especially to watch such show as flamenco I would definitely advise you particularly El Tablao de Carmen.

1 Thank StanleyNovel