“Great Show”

$51.74*
and up
Flamenco Show at Tablao de Carmen in Barcelona Including Drink, Tapas or Dinner
More attraction details
Owner description: The Tablao de Carmen pays tribute to the great flamenco dancer, Carmen Amaya, born in 1913 in the gypsy quarter of Somorrostro which then existed in what is today Barcelona's Olympic Village. Carmen Amaya made her debut in 1929 before King Alfonso XII on the site which is today the Tablao de Carmen at the inauguration of Poble Espanyol de Montjuic.
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We got there in time to walk arounf the pablo espaniol and then go to dinner, did the early show, well worth the money

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I must admit that this was our first every flamenco show however we were very impressed by the performance of the dancers. We arrived at the entrance to Poble Espanyol and were given entry upon confirmation of our reservation. We had about half an hour to kill before the 9:30 pm show so we had a walk around the city but most of the shops were closed by then.

We had purchased tapas with our show but the amount of food that was served was enough for dinner! There were 4 main dancers and they each had a different style of dance. It was thoroughly enjoyable and the musicians/singers were fantastic as well! As I said we do not have a point of reference but we certainly had a great time!

2  Thank Justin3083
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was there 2 times . Very nice, friendly location, nice atmosphere. I tried tapas which was 49 euros . The music was nice, the flamenco show very good.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have been to Flamenco shows before, and quite honestly, they were cheesy - did not feel like the real thing until I went to El Tablao de Carmen at the Poble Espanyol de Montjuic. We attended as a group of 45 - 31 high school band students and chaperones. The students were just as entranced as the adults. The musicians - primarily voices and one guitar player were outstanding - their passion was tangible. The dancers were astounding as well. From technique to emotion, this was one of the best shows I've seen. Try to be in the front for the full effect. I will definitely be back! Muchimas gracias, Tablao de Carmen!

1  Thank VailGal
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We liked this show very much. A lot of energy, expression! I will recommend to get "Drink menu".
1. "Pueblo Espanyol" entreance is free for show's quests
2. For "Drink menu" quests they have place at 2nd floor -the best place to see this show
3. You can order a lot of tapas/other good things.

3  Thank Anns_7