Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $24.92
from $126.70
from $80.20
1,594 results
All reviews dolphin show albino gorilla wide variety of animals sea lions interesting animals reptile house few hours building work monkeys tiger snowflake species salou picnic bird euros ciutadella
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We got our tickets off Barcelona Groupon which cost £24 for 2 adults. The zoo is lovely and the grounds are clean, plenty of places to have your picnics. The bears, monkeys and Hippos were just so beautiful and we could of stayed there hours watching them.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

This zoo is very nice. A lot of workers around cleaning and working in different areas. A lot of animals kept in very good condition. Nice way to spend half a day. Penguins were very nice :)

Reviewed 1 week ago

spent 6 hours here with 4 kids from the ages of 2 to 15 lots of things to see and watch great location reasonable prices for entrance only down side was the 45 min wait in the queue for food

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

As we've been to Barcelona several times we decided on this trip to visit the zoo. It's not too far to walk from the centre, about a mile or so. The animals are well cared for and look happy. It's not a large zoo but a great way to spend a few hours away from the crowds of La Rambla.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited Barcelona Zoo with my boyfriend in October. We are keen zoo visitors so wanted to try this one out. The zoo is easy to get too with the metro stops right outside. We visited at an off peak time so the zoo was very quiet when we visited. This was nice as we got to see the animals at our own leisure. Tickets are reasonably priced.

Lots of animals in the zoo including lions, tigers, elephants, orangutans, gorillas and many more.

The zoo is very big so you need at least a couple of hours to see it all. Noted that the restaurants were not open but was guessing this was due to the time of the year. Gift shop was good.

Some or the animals seemed a bit sad including the rhino who was standing with his nose pressed on the ground.

Staff at the zoo are very helpful - whilst there it began to thunder storm. Staff gave us free waterproof ponchos so we could still enjoy the zoo.

1  Thank georgialovex
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Probably the worst kept zoo I have been too, animals have lost the will to live by the looks of it, no natural elements for them, small exclosures, I don’t even understand how they are aloud to keep their big cats on those rocks, the leopards were skinny and walking back and forth, the layout is confusing, i just wanted to take the rhino home and put it in my garden... atleast it would have more room.
Just looks like no one gives a toss and for the price of the tickets those animals should be living a life of luxury... the dolphins are in a tiny pool and by the looks of it a small outdoor part, they had far too many for such little room, one just kept swimming into the wall, someone shut this place down!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It was a little expensive to get in but most zoos are. The guy at the front desk was very pleasant. Once we walked in it had trash on the ground, not a lot, but enough for me to notice. That was a common theme all the way through. The set up of the animals was very odd and confusing. Similar animals were kept far apart while predator and prey animals were next to each other. I found that very odd. Also, every single animal seemed agitated or angry. Animals get that way so when the monkey tried to smash the glass that a child was seated in front of, I ignored it. When the lion was pacing back and forth and then let out a LOUD roar, I ignored it. However, when the bear lunged toward my husband then proceeded to start a fight with the other bear, I noticed the pattern. It was interesting to see all the animals but it did leave me feeling bad for them. I did learn a lot though, I have to give them that.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We went here on a Sunday, can't say it was the best zoo experience I've had. The animals didn't seem to be in the best mindset with some of them just aimlessly walking back and forth in small enclosures. The dolphins enclosure seemed small too and not big enough for the number they had.

Needs some major improvement in my opinion!

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Very poor administration of the park, it seems dirty and unattended and the animals not cared enough and with very little space to move around. Captivity exactly.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a lovely visit to Barcelona but my mind cannot stop thinking of the zoo. I'm quite unsure about zoos but my partner wanted to go so I agreed. I was just shocked at what i saw. The poor animals I thought (and I know I'm no expert) looked in such poor condition, depressed and kept in the smallest enclosures!! I saw next to no staff. The enclosures were in such poor condition, some of the glass you simply couldn't see through! Stopped for a coffee to be met by very rude staff and very dirty tables covered in pigeon excrement! (I know it's a zoo and this might happen but we were the only ones there so they went hard pushed that they couldn't clean a table!). Overall upsetting experience

1  Thank Marion L