“relaxation to the max” 5 of 5 bubbles

KIroMASAJE
Ranked #11 of 128 Spas & Wellness in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Holistic Relaxation Massage Centre - specialists in relaxing and therapeutic massages, situated just behind the Picasso Museum in the Born neighbourhood, Old Town Barcelona. Prices from 38 euros for a full hour of full-body massages using hot essential oils. All our therapists speak English (the owner is from England) and we are eager to provide you with that tailor made treatment you deserve!
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“relaxation to the max”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Working long ours made us decide to take a time out in Barcelona and treat ourselves to a little spa time.
We booked in advance and were greeted warmly with tea. Already then we started to relax as the whole atmosphere in the venue is just so warm and welcoming.
We booked a couple massage and Sheila attended to me.
She was amazing and I loved the music, the warm oil and Sheilas skillful hands. This was the most amazing massage I ever had. I felt truly happy and realxed afterwards.
Also we chose to have a 20' Reiki session which was very interesting and I felt very energetic afterwards.
The price is also so cheap compared to 90' of pure awesomness.
I have to come back!

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Hanne B

Winchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

In need of some recuperation after lots of travel and a hectic schedule, I niavely googled 'Massage Barcelona' - it is fair to say this brings many unintended and unwanted search results!

Thankfully, Trip Advisor was a much better source of info.

I made an appointment with Kirosmasaje on the strength of the reviews; I got a reservation some 60 mins after I rang.

It is difficult to find, so you do need to check directions prior. And I did go in the daytime, so no problems with the area at all.

I had a 60 minute deep tissue massage with Sheila. It was truly exquisite. The choice of oil before the massage was a nice touch...

I would say this is one of the best massages I have ever had - plenty of pressure, and felt great afterwards. Excellent value in my opinion as well!

Genuinely would thoroughly recommend this place!

Visited October 2013
3 Thank NB2707
Sydney, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Excellent 90' deep tissue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Thank you Anja for your excellent 90' deep tissue this morning.
Just what I needed before boarding a plane.
Nice place. A bit difficult to find.
Simple but nicely set up,
Table a touch hard for the head space, could do with a softer face cushion.
Use of oil was just right. Good smell. Choice given before start.
Anja had a very good technique and an excellent touch.
Great value.
See you next time I am in Barcelona.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank InnerBalanceMassage
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“THE best massage ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this place 3 times now and I always leave looking forward to my next visit.
The place, service and massage is AMAZING and the low price is unbelievable!
I can really recommend the therapeutic massage if you like a deep and hard massage and the zen massage for a more relaxed experience.

2 Thank wennesjo
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not what i was looking for !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I came here because i saw great comments on tripadviser . How this place managed to get so many good reviews is unbelivable . I will not be surprized if some are not genuine . It is almost impossible to find , the street is dodgy and not too safe . I could only pay in cash , would not want to walk around these streets at night !! This spa is very simple , too simpel for my likes . There is no sense of privacy , you can hear everything while you are getting massaged , people walking around , coughing or flushing the toilet . Too much oil is used and the oil did not smell particularly nice .I have to say the staff were friendly and polite but the massage itself was very average . They charged me quite low prices but Kiromasaje is definitely not the place for someone that has high standarts . I left extremly disappointed ...

Visited October 2012