We were a group of 4. We watched the great Mach (Barcelona vs Baladoveled).
The hotel was very close to Barcelona club, so it was very smooth to be on time there. The room is average, the hotel is old style and the location was perfect.
You can find so many POI close to the hotel, i e: Bokeria Market (the traditional vegetable market), the main street and the port of bacelona).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first 5* hotel in the city, this emblematic luxury retreat forms part of the history of Barcelona and bristles with tales around national and international royalty and important figures from the world of politics, culture and entertainment who have been amongst its guests. Perfectly located on the famous Avinguda Diagonal - in the noble financial district of the city - it is only a 5 minute walk away from Camp Nou football stadium, home of the legendary FC Barcelona, and a mere 12km from the airport. Its 500 timelessly elegant rooms are all exterior-facing and offer - from the 9th floor up - magnificent panoramic views of the Catalan capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expo Hoteles, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Gran Hotel Princesa Sofia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelona Princesa Sofia
- Princess Sofia Barcelona
- Princess Sofia Hotel Barcelona
- Gran Hotel Princesa Sofia Barcelona, Catalonia