“Delicious food and vibes 🤗”
Review of Aguaribay

Aguaribay
Ranked #889 of 11,780 Restaurants in Barcelona
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sant Marti
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

The restaurant is located in the Poblenou area, close to the beach.
When I arrived there (saturday) was already 16pm but they still allowed me to have lunch.
They have lots of vegan and gluten-free options!
I ordered a spicy Pad Thai that was extremely tasty..I also got a big fresh-juice with orange, apple and ginger and for dessert a Mango' sorbet.
They even served me hummus with raw carrots and bread as a starter.
All the products are organic and at Km 0.
The waiters were attentive, kind and the service was absolutely fast!
The place looks nice and the vibes are definitely a plus!!!
The bill was fair for the quality offered.
Definitely going back!!!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

I went here for lunch. It did not take very long for the food to arrive, but after almost 15 minutes after ordering, I was still waiting for my coffee, although the place was almost empty. I chose the menu of the day, but did not request desert. In the end I decided to leave, as it was very late already. I asked for my coffee "to go", and the guy at the bar told me that I need ti pay extra for the cup. They charged me 14 EUR for the full menu, although I did not have desert or coffee. The food was average, nothing special. Such a bad experience! I will never go back and I will definitely never recommend the place.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed November 9, 2018

Very good food - delicious , fresh , interesting. The humus was very good (and it's not easy to do this ordinary dish) . Everything felt like home made.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 10, 2018

We have been here before, and it never fails to impress us. The food is excellent, and the service extremely efficient and rapid. And the prices ar ereasonable. Definitely among the best vegeterian restaurants in Barcelona.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I was staying at a hostel around the corner and when I searched "vegan restaurants near me" this one showed up! I am so happy I found this peace of heaven.
They had many Vegan options as well--> very easily indicated on the menu. I had a really hard time to choose because everything looked delicious. However I went for the Curry bowl. If I could describe the flavours coming out of that bowl, my taste buds were so happy. (see picture below) I was starving at that time i ordered, however in a few minutes the friendly waiter has brought fresh bread, homemade hummus and nicely cut carrots to my table. How generous. I loved the decorations, the cactus plant in a beautiful tea pot. They have made the restaurant really charming and you feel connected to nature. I thought the prices were really fair, for the portions and the quality of ingredients.

Date of visit: August 2018