Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel
Catalonia Portal de l'Angel(Barcelona)
$295
$289
$391
  • Breakfast included
Salles Hotel Pere IV(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$166
$200
  • Pool
Hotel Praktik Bakery(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$154
  • Bar/Lounge
$286
$246
Agoda.com
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$192
$162
  • Restaurant
$287
$258
  • Restaurant
H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$242
$216
  • Pool
Hesperia Sant Joan(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$100
$90
2,363 results
All reviewsworld tradelas ramblascruise linersjacuzzi bathroom servicepillow menucity viewrooftop pooltour busminute walkbusiness hotelsuperior roomhotel barhop on hopfabulous hotelmini barsmall pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Great location, hotel has no soul or atmosphere, rooms are okay, remember to get a city view, Internet is useless, some people didn't have room ready on arrival, unfortunately the attitude is very relaxed, which makes it very frustrating.
Would not stay again!

Room Tip: Get a city view
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This hotel is in a very good location, especially for those taking the cruise. The staffs were helpful. However, the room is not what I would expected for a five star hotel. I would rate it 4 if it is a four star hotel. But since it is a five star hotel, it does not meet my five star expectation. Here are what I don't like about the room: no separate shower, bathroom is too cramped, toilet is too close to bathtub, toilet broken later. Not enough lighting in the room and also one of the lightbulb was broken. However, room is clean and location is excellent, close to many attractions. For the right price, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a very smart, well located and stylish hotel in the port area of the city. It is within easy walking distance of the new marina shopping centre, part of the World Trade Centre and a few minutes from the end of Las Ramblas where you can walk, eat and drink in beautiful surroundings.
This is, however, not a family hotel and does not cater for children in any way. The bars and roof terrace are very adult orientated and do not be fooled by the photograph of the ' outdoor pool'. Very cleverly photographed it is little larger than a plunge pool with 1stroke getting you from one side to the other! The rooms are well designed and spacious with good facilities i.e. safe, iron, ironing board, coffee and tea making equipment. Great bathroom with walk-in shower and whirlpool bath. Breakfast was excellent and served efficiently by pleasant staff. Food generally in the restaurant and bars is of a high standard. Reception staff are friendly but rather thin on the ground with guests often having to wait too long for attention giving a rather harassed approach and perhaps a little impersonal ( depending on your nationality! )
This is not a cheap hotel and I think they could offer a little more for the price but it is well placed for those going on a cruise, as we were ,as it is only a 5 minute taxi ride to the dock. The open top bus tours also leave from right outside the hotel which is a terrific way to see Barcelona and you can buy tickets directly from the hotel.

Room Tip: Insist on a room with a small balcony, preferably on the city side, as others can be quite dark.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My Fiancée and I stayed at the Grand Marina hotel for a week in September. The hotel is in a great location to see the sights of Barcelona. The staff were pleasant and helpful especially at breakfast. There are a few downsides to this hotel though for instance charging 5 euros for a bucket of ice when the drinks are very expensive in the mini bar to go with the ice, the outdoor pool is very small considering the hotel is reasonably large, and the fact they asked a lot of people including us who were staying there for a week to pay half the bill half way through the week because as the receptionist put it its because of the crisis in Spain at the moment they wanted to make sure they got there payment which we thought was quite strange. Apart from that it was a great holiday.

Room Tip: We had a city suite number 448 which had great views of the city and the marina.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2013

While it has been 4 years since I have stayed there, I still get upset about the poor reception that my boyfriend and I received upon checking in. The girl that checked us in was quite pleasant and helpful but there were a couple of desk clerks that snickered and did not want to give us what was promised us through Travel Zoo. The girl that was helping us made sure that we received what we were promised but I will not forget the awful way that the other 2 made us feel. I don't know if they are still there and I'm sorry that I am just now writing this review but my boyfriend became sick while we were on the trip and has died of pancreatic cancer since our visit. The view that we were promised was of a cruise ship and all the people could look in our room if our curtains were pulled. How sad that I only remember the poor treatment we received upon our arrival. Believe me, I did not feel that this is a 5 star hotel. Sad because I had booked with another hotel in Barcelona but upon receipt of this hotel by Travel Zoo, I changed our reservation to stay here. Hopefully, this has been corrected and they have quality service since our stay. Once again, sorry for the delay in my review.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple