Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel
$347
  • Breakfast included
Ayre Hotel Rosellon(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$199
$213
$126
$98
  • Pool
Hotel Colonial Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$243
$232
$347
$323
2,359 results
All reviewsworld tradelas ramblascruise linersjacuzzi bathroom servicepillow menucity viewrooftop pooltour busminute walkbusiness hotelsuperior roomhotel barhop on hopfabulous hotelmini barsmall pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2013

While it has been 4 years since I have stayed there, I still get upset about the poor reception that my boyfriend and I received upon checking in. The girl that checked us in was quite pleasant and helpful but there were a couple of desk clerks that snickered and did not want to give us what was promised us through Travel Zoo. The girl that was helping us made sure that we received what we were promised but I will not forget the awful way that the other 2 made us feel. I don't know if they are still there and I'm sorry that I am just now writing this review but my boyfriend became sick while we were on the trip and has died of pancreatic cancer since our visit. The view that we were promised was of a cruise ship and all the people could look in our room if our curtains were pulled. How sad that I only remember the poor treatment we received upon our arrival. Believe me, I did not feel that this is a 5 star hotel. Sad because I had booked with another hotel in Barcelona but upon receipt of this hotel by Travel Zoo, I changed our reservation to stay here. Hopefully, this has been corrected and they have quality service since our stay. Once again, sorry for the delay in my review.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Nice business hotel with great views of the marina. Rooms are definitely spacious with walk in shower and bath. Great location for the convention centre as the 2 are literally on top of each other.

Food was fresh and tasty.

The only negative was on check in you had no welcome to the hotel, not even basic timing on check out, breakfast which is usually standard in every hotel. Given the reception is on a floor lower than the lobby it also is not a walk by area if you are not leaving the hotel

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rachel T
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed at the Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel in Barcelona during a conference last October. The location of the hotel is fantastic, with exhilarating views of the Marina and the city from the rooms. It is at walking distance from the La Rambla esplanade and shopping and dining options are a plenty nearby.

The sight of luxury yachts gliding into the Marina and especially the large cruise liners are awesome. The only drawback being that at time you may be startled by the horn of these vessels.

The rooms are huge, with a separate bathroom area which in itself is as huge as some hotel rooms. The breakfast is average in the restaurant. Surprisingly, there is no spa in the hotel.

Overall, a decent place to stay with the location being its prime attraction.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ALFDK
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Staff, the room, the view, the location. PERFECT! Take the hop on hop off bus and go anywhere in Barcelona. Gorgeous room, free plugs to convert American chargers for your phones and laptops. Can't say enough good about this hotel. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff was outstanding from the Front Desk to the Concierge and everyone in between. The hotel was clean, well decorated and quiet. The location was perfect. Everything was within easy walking distance. The Hop-On Hop-Off Bus stopped just outside making access to all of Barcelona a short walk, and Las Rambles was a couple of blocks away.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple