Hotel Pelayo
Catalonia Portal de l'Angel(Barcelona)
$308
$289
$391
  • Breakfast included
Salles Hotel Pere IV(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$171
$166
Official Site
$219
$200
  • Pool
Hotel Praktik Bakery(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$154
  • Bar/Lounge
$293
$246
Agoda.com
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$194
$162
  • Restaurant
$336
$258
  • Restaurant
H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$242
$216
$288
getaroom.com
  • Pool
All reviewsexcellent locationplaza catalunyafirst floorairport busthree nightssmall hoteltvramblaseuroselevatorsleeperensuiteluxuryhairdryerwardrobeac
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This was my 3rd visit to the hotel. Previously, I'd been happy enough, basic, but central. I booked a double room well in advance and as a third time visitor I didn't expect flowers, but I didn't expect the [--] room in the hotel either. I see my partner for a maximum of 10 days every 3 months, so we wanted a double bed. The only one they could find for me was right behind the reception in room 106. We heard everything that went on in reception - all night - every time someone came in or went out and of course we had no privacy at all. This room should not be allowed to be rented out. We moved the following day and made a complaint to the tourist board. If that's how they treat repeat visitors, my recommendation is avoid them like the plague!

Room Tip: Specify that you don't want room 106!
Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BarmyauntTenerife
Reviewed September 13, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Very clean and nice hotel. Location perfect, air conditionning efficient. Employees helpful and
Friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Best location & best service. Very accessible to public transportation. Walking distance to shopping & restaurants. English speaking receptionist and very helpful. They also let us store our luggage while we went for a 2 days trip to Paris. The only thing I don't like about this place is there's a stairs to get to the elevator. Other than that everything else is good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family