We stayed here because we needed a room for four. We travel with our two teenagers. We were supposed to have one big room, but we got two connected rooms. We arrived on a very rainy day after a long train and subway ride. They were kind to get our rooms ready for us, so we could unwind for a little. The rooms were a little dark and the small windows opened up into alleyways. The lighting did not make up for the lack of natural light. It was nice to have two bathrooms and get the two rooms for the price of the one room. We didn't take breakfast here, as we got up too late. It is a tiny lobby and I am not even sure where the breakfast room would have been. It was an okay location off the top of the Ramblas. It was a fine experience, and staff was friendly enough, suggesting restaurants, etc., but I would probably look for another hotel next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family eco-chic hotel located in the center of Barcelona, only 2min walking distance from Las Ramblas. We have a "green" philosophy and we are just about to Get the gold Leed Certifation(Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Building Rating System ). Decoration is fresh, mostly white with eco products and natural furniture. Our beds are organic and hand made beds "Naturalmat and Coco-mat". Reception opened 24hrs and freen internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hostal Grau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Grau Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Grau Barcelona, Catalonia